10.02.2008

9/28: Sunday

I rode in the indoor because it was almost dark out and it was rainy. It could not have gone better! Elle's walk and trot were both super forward and loose. I cantered her around a bunch, and our departs were perfect. Our canters, although short lived, had great downward transitions into the trot unlike the one's we were getting before where she would just quit. The steering was perfect in the indoor, so that gives me something nice to think about - it's still there! It's getting better in the outdoor...instead of spinning around or not coming through, she's just cutting corners.

After working for a while (she was actually breathing hard, I didn't know she had it in her!) we went out into the outdoor in the dark. She wasn't looky about anything and she walked and trotted with NO steering issues. I know it was because I wasn't working her too hard and because she had already warmed up, but it felt nice!

No comments: